Want to get the maximum exposure from posting your posting news about your Canberra event? Then follow these easy guidelines:
- Use the featured image widget: Events that include relevant photos get more attention from online users. The dimensions for the featured image is 672 × 372 pixels.
- Write an image description: Images with titles and descriptions generate more exposure for search engines. (This also helps people with disabilities figure out what’s the image content about).
- Use relevant tags: So people can easily find your event by searching tags such as “festival,” “book fair,” or “live music” etc.
- File your event under a proper event category: This is another way that helps visitors find your event.
- Keep it short and simple: this makes your post more accessible.
- Use event expiration date: You don’t want to disappoint people by reading about events that has already ended.
- Don’t forget the address fields: Fill in both address fields and google map filed to help people (Specially mobile users) to find your event.
Canberra’s premier arts and culture calendar